|Grill & Rotisseries|
GRILLS & ROTISSERIES
A barbecue can spice up your event: Grill 40-60 steaks or 30 chicken halves at once with a rental barbecue or rotisserie. Use sauces or glazes to enhance the flavor (generally added in the final stages of cooking) or marinades (generally added overnight/hours before cooking).
- Cover the firebox with heavy-duty aluminum foil to reflect heat for maximum cooking and to make cleanup easy.
- Spray the grill with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Cover the firebox with a bed of gravel 1" deep to provide draft and even heat distribution.
- Use 1/3 of the grill for a cooling area.
- Cover the cooking area with hardwood briquettes for more uniform heat than lump charcoal.
- Mound briquets in center of grill.
- Soak briquets with charcoal lighter fluid.
- Space coals l; 2" apart to grill, or bank on both sides to .rotisserie.
- Barbecue when charcoal is covered with fine ash (about 30 - 45 minute,-).
- Knock ash from briquets during cooking to maintain temperature.
- Position grill or spit close to/away from heat to control temperature.
Charcoal lighter fuel
Heavy-duty aluminum foil
Consult your rental center for additional equipment and accessories for your event.